Monday, August 6, 2007

Highschool Life ===> College Life

Whoaahh... Highschool life is really different from college life... How i wish that i could go back in time where i was a child and doesn't have any problem except when i want to stay late playing with my friends. . . . or be a highschool student again and think about the cute guyz that i can see along way, and have party with my friends. . . I really miss all those things. . .

Now i am already a college student. A new journey is coming. I can now feel the pressure and the disappointments. I thought college life is easy but it's not. There are some expectation that i should meet. There are lot of works, projects, homework,etc. Sometimes I just want to stop studying but my mind is changing when i can remember what happened to my other cousins. Some of them marry at a young age and have children. They doesn't have a good life, sometimes they just borrow money to my parents and to my aunts. I dont want that to happen to me, I just want to have a simple life with my family and I don't want to experience being hungry, or being uneducated to some things. . . I want to have a good life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.