Tuesday, August 21, 2007

# 9

Peer Pressure

I already experience that when I was in highschool. There is a guy who happened to court me, at first I dont like him, but as the days goes by.. my friends are trying to convince me and I was perssured with it. I answered that guy, but or relationship did not last for long. I broke up with him because I realized that I Liked someone else.

In that scenario, I felt disappointed bout myself because I let some of my friends rule over my life. I felt sympathy to the guy, because he might think that I just played with him. But I told him the truth.

After that experience, I realized that I should not always do what my friends had told me, i need to think twice before doing so.. and I should consider other factors like, my feelings and the feelings of other people.

No comments: