Tuesday, July 31, 2007

# 6

Questions:
a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

The challenge that I take was having a highscore in one of our courses. Actually, I feel glad after this challenge because I did not expect that I will get a high score and I got perfect. I really beat the challenge and I hope that I would do the same thing to other courses.

After this experience, I realized that I'm also good and other courses and I could also commit mistake. Honestly, before this experience happened, I was really disappointed to myself because I got Low scores in my Algebra course, I was ashamed to myself that time. I was really sad. I had many problems that time and I thought the world was against me, but suddenly, when we got that assessment exercise in Humanities, my feelings became well. And what I thought about my failures became less.

No comments: