Saturday, August 11, 2007

# 7

Questions:
a. The most striking scene in the movie
b. Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie
c. Your realization after watching the movie
d. The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

The scene that strikes me most is when the people and animals are suffering in the scenario that is happening because of the drought. while i was watching the movie, i felt sad and disappointed because of what is happening to our earth. I was surprised with the possible things that would happen if our ozone layer will continue to deplete. I hope that the people will realize the importance of taking care to our environment as Mr. Al Gore did.

I realized that every little thing that people is doing, is also affecting other people and the environment. I also realized that the our environment means a lot to us people becase it serves as our home. One specific action that i could surely do is not to smoke.Another thing is that I would try to be engage in some activities at our scholl that could help the environment,like planting trees, et al.

No comments: