Saturday, July 28, 2007

!!TriaLs!!wahh!!

In our life challenges is always on the run. We encounter different trials and problems that are not easy solve and get along with. We tend to do things that are not pleasing to other people and some people feels the same way to you.
In our values education course, I realized that not all people are capable of doing the things that he/she wants to do... in short "nobody is perfect". We need to respect other people as we want others to respect ourselves. We should be aware about the feelings of other people nd have some limitation on what we are going to tell them.
I ,for myself, also encountered this scenario wherein I felt very down because I had commited some mistakes and I felt disappointment to myself. But my friends still respect me and they comfort me. After that I felt good and happy.

No comments: